1. Наш форум только открылся и находится в процессе первоначального наполнения. Будем рады новым пользователям, темам и обсуждениям.
    Скрыть объявление

Сайт ГИДРА новая ссылка hydraclubbio

Тема в разделе "Школы и сады где используют конторки и технологии", создана пользователем hydraruzxpnew4af, 16 мар 2022.

1. hydraruzxpnew4af

hydraruzxpnew4af New Member

2. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

Sostula jumped off, twisted, akimbo.
    My brother was calm, he began to stroke my head, took my hand tightly and whispered:
    Wow, it's already night in the yard, well, we chatted. Where is the sperm? Oh, really, I didn’t want a cat, it just happened by chance, just guys, when naked ones lie next to me, droplets always fall on me. Give me a tissue and I'll wipe everything. Yes, okay, I wiped it, where is there anything left? Well, take it yourself. What and pee too? Well, it's not my fault that it flew there, wipe it, you see. Wipe well? If it's good, then kiss it there. Yeah, that means it was bad. There is no sperm inside, it just got a little numb. Do not pick, but wipe normally. Now kiss if you love me, do you love me? Kiss with tongue. You are the best. Okay, I'll go see the guests and I'm all yours. Yes, no more will fly, I will ask them to gently cuddle with their members. Well, I can’t forbid naked men to get excited next to me, but I’m beautiful with you, so they want it. Or maybe she would have helped them, well, to masturbate, for example, what's wrong with that? Jerk off is not treason? I just assumed, no, no, don't worry :) Kitty, the guys have already talked so much today that they are unlikely to want to continue to lie under the covers and talk, so you can be calm, they will no longer cuddle.
    click at this page.. Anya put on her dress and went back, although I was against it.
    She looks to be 28-29 years old.
    Aunt Olya, if you want, you can chat with me. I know where mom has brandy.
    Sasha stood with a naked beautiful torso with not much protruding, but prominent abs in front of my wife, it seemed to me that his cock would now tear his shorts, and my trousers.
    Don't rush, I want to finish, Lenochka asked.
    “Well, in short, I babbled on it,” Victor told me the story of seducing Pyshka with him. He walked out of the restaurant car with a bottle of cognac, when Marina Puffy was chalking up the vestibule. He talked and offered her a drink. But for some reason she didn't refuse. As a result, the two of them sentenced a bottle of Noah, after which he dragged Pyshka to the toilet, where he entered. “Showed her how the oilmen fuck!” - he proudly emphasized, rolling out his bolt for some reason, the head of which was studded with several "balls". The size of the penis was not inferior to the Victor's fists anyway, why else were these "balls" needed? "Did you see it, dude?" he asked and put his cock back in his pants. “This is how all the women howl with happiness!”

3. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

One day after work we got a call at the door. An elderly woman came from our porch.
    Taxi.
    sure?
    - Who am I?
    see more.. "There is a guarantee. I gave your sperm for analysis, everything is fine with you!"
    Yes.
    We chose July 22 as our wedding day, and fortunately it turned out to be hot.
    And the fact that I fell into the ground and am friends with a raven. Doesn't it seem mystical to you?
    And... what's my stallion's name?

4. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

I didn’t have to ask twice - I myself wanted it, Tanya only pushed, taking the action into her own hands. If the expression, sorry, fits.
    Galya - You know, girls, it's time for us to talk ...
    Then, having unloaded my backpack and handed over numerous gifts from my parents to Aunt Ira, I sat down to dinner. Irina, knowing that I would come, bought and cooked a lot of delicious things in advance and fed me to satiety. After that there was tea with cake and sweets.
    continue reading.. I turned around, Anyuta was standing next to me barefoot, wrapped in a towel, wet hair neatly descended on her left shoulder.
    Of course, we didn’t go through this for a long time, she constantly looked at my body, and I looked at her, unable to look away. A few hours later she began to clear the table, and I came up behind her and hugged her, enjoying the touch on her naked body. My dick touched her ass, or rather part of a little higher, she moaned softly and turned to face me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and touched my cheek with her face, how tender she was ... Then she rose on her toes, I bowed my head, and she barely perceptibly, touching my ear with her lips, whispered:
    Squeezing a little on her ass, I began to massage inside the ass. Katya's breathing quickened immediately. The bottle of lubricant had a tip in the form of a sharp cone and I sharply inserted it into her ass and squeezed the bottle tightly and poured a large amount of lubricant into her ass.
    Yes, I answered.
    Testicles hit my ass, more, and more. I felt my ass filled with hot sperm. Has he finished. Zhenya stopped, driving my cock all the way into me and continued to finish. Sperm poured out of my penis. What a pleasure it was, I have never finished so violently. My body was shaking, my ass was throbbing, sperm continued to flow from my penis, and I continued to cry.
    “Guys, I’ve already smeared myself with cream, let’s take about twenty minutes, we’ll get warm for now,” Vika said importantly and lay down on a towel. The guys agreed.

5. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

It's terrible that you're treated so badly in college.
    Yeah, I laughed too.
    She sat down with her legs tucked under her in front of a member of Glory, of course he was already ready. A clean-shaven cock with balls and pubes looked good. He is with Glory with a small hump to the left and with a pink head.
    She unbuttoned her bra and lowered her panties down, now she was completely naked in front of Igor's eyes, the blood rushed to his penis, she slowly went into the bathroom, closing the curtain, Igor quickly went into the living room, where he tried to divert his thoughts from his stepmother.
    click at this page.. The same goes for those who want to have fun. Sit down friends.
    This story is the fruit of the author's imagination, coincidences with real events and people are completely excluded.
    Why is this? (Heard from the living room)
    Sighing a little, I rang the doorbell. A minute later, a pretty, long-legged, buxom, middle-aged blonde opened the door to me, smiling happily at me with her Hollywood smile.
    Slava was already at Ivan's house ten minutes later. Ira and Vika were sitting on the bench, all red from the sun, neighing for some reason, and Ivan stood like a pillar and looked at his feet.

Поделиться этой страницей