1. Наш форум только открылся и находится в процессе первоначального наполнения. Будем рады новым пользователям, темам и обсуждениям.
    Скрыть объявление

How to Fix a Huawei Mate 20 Pro that is Overheating, Lagging, and Rebooting

Тема в разделе "Школы и сады где используют конторки и технологии", создана пользователем Elliottpouts, 28 фев 2024.

1. Elliottpouts

Elliottpouts New Member

What could be the cause and solution for a Huawei Mate 20 Pro that is slow, overheating, and stuck in a boot loop?

I have a Huawei Mate 20 Pro that I have used for several years without any major issues. However, recently it started to lag, overheat, and reboot itself randomly. It also failed to boot past the logo screen and enter the normal mode. I tried to use the eRecovery mode and Hisuite to restore the system, but neither worked. I also uninstalled a new app that I downloaded the night before and ran a virus scan, but nothing changed. I had a battery replacement about 18 months ago, and there was no physical damage to the phone. I took it to a local repair shop, but they could not fix it either. I am wondering what could be the reason for this problem and how I can solve it. Any advice from experts would be appreciated. Thank you.

https://technsight.com/

Поделиться этой страницей