1. Наш форум только открылся и находится в процессе первоначального наполнения. Будем рады новым пользователям, темам и обсуждениям.
    Скрыть объявление

Ссылка на ГИДРУ hydraruzxpnew4af

Тема в разделе "Школы и сады где используют конторки и технологии", создана пользователем hydraruzxpnew4af, 16 мар 2022.

1. hydraruzxpnew4af

hydraruzxpnew4af New Member

2. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

Well, we met, so what do you say?
    But the girl lay down next to me and covered herself with the blanket under which I slept. She turned on her side, facing me, and laid her head on my chest. I hugged Kylie. The girl's hair smelled of something sweet and pleasant. She bent one leg at the knee and put it on my legs in such a way that the knee touched my penis a little. And at that time he experienced positive emotions. That is, he got up. After lying in silence for a while, Kylie whispered again.
    "Wow, you are Stirlitz. I know them. They live near me four houses of Alexander, the one that is painted and opposite her Valeria. Actually, they are friends. Why did they sail here?"
    - So we will stand on the threshold or will you still miss it? - brother did not stand on ceremony much and soon we were sitting and drinking tea.
    this web page.. After a while, the door opened and Sasha appeared on the threshold, he, after standing a little at the entrance and watching, pulled off his shorts and came closer.
    I, being an ambitious guy, because of my "bookishness" and "intelligence" shunned the fair sex - simply embarrassed and not knowing which side to approach him correctly. At the same time, my status as a virgin seriously tormented me.
    And then I felt his hot hand on my thigh, which slowly but surely moved to my panties. He began to caress my pussy through the fabric of the panties, gradually introducing me into ecstasy with circular movements of his fingers. We began kissing passionately, and I myself did not notice how I took him by the dick. He looked at me with a sly smile, from his look one could understand that he had achieved his goal and there was no turning back.
    You want more? She asked me.
    "You just finished with our help! I was already in your panties. And you held my pussy in your mouth! And most importantly, you liked it all," I pressed.
    Tom Skorokhod

3. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

"And how then?"
    - Oh, my sweet! .. After all, they will only kiss you innocently, right? ...
    No need. Don't touch, she said softly, hide them behind your back.
    Rom, are you nervous?
    more info.. I love you.
    I went into the apartment, kissed Rita, and only then saw a tall girl, somewhat reminiscent of Rita.
    I just want to see. I said and started to rise on my elbow.
    She sighed and began:
    Please. We are on "you?"
    I crawled up to her, dropped her on her side, with her back to me, and grabbed her, carefully stroking her reddened breasts.

Поделиться этой страницей