1. Наш форум только открылся и находится в процессе первоначального наполнения. Будем рады новым пользователям, темам и обсуждениям.
    Скрыть объявление

Нет Войне!

Тема в разделе "Школы и сады где используют конторки и технологии", создана пользователем Chrisfef, 6 мар 2022.

1. Chrisfef

Chrisfef New Member

Скажи НЕТ войне! Каждый день
    Москва: Манежная площадь
    Петербург: Гостинный двор
    Новосибирск: Площадь у оперного театра
    Екатеринбург: Площадь Труда
    Все города: главная площадь
    Будни - 19-00
    Выходные - 14-00
    @teamnavalny

2. Chrisfef

Chrisfef New Member

Будни - 19-00
    Выходные - 14-00
    @teamnavalny

3. Chrisfef

Chrisfef New Member

Будни - 19-00
    Выходные - 14-00
    @teamnavalny

4. Chrisfef

Chrisfef New Member

Будни - 19-00
    Выходные - 14-00
    @teamnavalny

5. Chrisfef

Chrisfef New Member

Будни - 19-00
    Выходные - 14-00
    @teamnavalny

6. Chrisfef

Chrisfef New Member

Будни - 19-00
    Выходные - 14-00
    @teamnavalny

7. Chrisfef

Chrisfef New Member

Будни - 19-00
    Выходные - 14-00
    @teamnavalny

8. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

So he wrote to Ira:
    He began to realize that he was in love with her.
    I didn't even think that I would succeed. And it is very easy and interesting to communicate with you.
    The only goal: to remove the wench and wet the end. They didn’t hear about AIDS then, gonorrhea was treated simply, and these diseases were quite rare. In order not to come into conflict with the local population, we first talked to the guys. The conversation, supported by vodka, came out meaningful. Then they learned that in this town not maniacs rape women, but maniacs can rape a man. We went to the site and looked around. The same guys learned how to identify a busy woman from a free one. The guys with a cackle explained that we would not be mistaken.
    just click for source.. Who said it's inconvenient. This, Olya, was a prelude. Now the concert will begin.
    Thank you again for bringing it, you yourself are not in a hurry?
    We are late?!
    Here in this form, at his request, I resignedly stood cancer near the bed, expanding my buttocks with my hands. Several times spitting on my hole and slapping on the buttocks, he began to slowly but persistently enter me. Since I was still a virgin, at first his organ could not get into me, the hole was too narrow for his device, but then by common efforts we did it and his piston started working inside me. I even saw the course of his movement on my stomach. With some kind of wild roar after about fifteen minutes of this fucking, he began to pour his sperm into me. Apparently he tried so well that when he pulled his penis out of me, a meter and a half of sperm jumped out of my hole, which, at his suggestion, I licked off the floor with my tongue. While I was licking the sperm from the floor, he, apparently excited by this picture, picked me up and threw me on the bed and spread my legs as wide as possible and the orgy continued for another twenty minutes. We must give him his due, he fucked me in the same rhythm and I already waved him at the same pace, while honestly saying that I finished several times.

9. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

Do you want to consolidate your successes? he smiled.
    Squeeze your boobs. she commanded. She squeezed her breasts with both hands, and he poured profusely into her neck, chest and arms with sperm. She was upset that he was cumming on her with his back to the balcony, so she took him by the penis, pulled him to her and turned him sideways a little, took the head into her mouth and cleared the secretions.
    I had a shower. I put on shorts and a T-shirt and went down to the kitchen. Ryan greeted me with a smile, and when I told him that I would help him prepare breakfast, I almost jumped for joy. He praised me, patted me on the shoulder and said that I was a very capable guy and would definitely become an excellent doctor. When the girls returned home, we finished preparing breakfast. After 15 minutes we sat down for breakfast. Ryan again read the prayer in an incomprehensible language, we clapped him and kissed in a circle, started eating. During breakfast, everyone shared their plans for the day. Ryan was going to mow the lawn after work. Jessica was supposed to come with me to the hospital and help me through the physical, then clean up the house. Leah and Kylie had to clean the second floor, do laundry, and then help Jess clean up. Elizabeth was responsible for dinner and cleaning the yard after work. After breakfast, Ryan immediately left for work. Ellie left after 10 minutes. I helped Leah and Kylie clear the table and changed and went to the garage where Jessica's white Prius was parked.
    this web page.. But fashion demands, and therefore Valentina persistently tries to hide all her wealth in these patchwork threads. Needless to say, all this riot of the body sticks out and climbs out from all sides at the slightest attempt to move, bend over and generally work at least a little. She pushes the stubborn tits that jump out of her bra into place, constantly pulling up her panties, not yet comfortable with new clothes. It is interesting to watch her attempts from the sidelines. And even a little funny.
    Igorek again offered to marry him. What came over him? She took a break, sliding to Igor's groin. Blowjob makes him forget everything in the world.
    Somewhere in the middle of dinner, avoiding eye contact, I asked her:
    I woke up with an alarm. The clock was 6:00. I needed to go to college. And my mother was supposed to come at 8:00. I looked at Olya sleeping next to me. She slept on her stomach and her naked ass stuck up in dried sperm. Member immediately jumped up, and I climbed on top of Olya. I spread my hands around her buttocks. She woke up but didn't have time to say anything. How my cock entered her ass.

10. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

The only goal: to remove the wench and wet the end. They didn’t hear about AIDS then, gonorrhea was treated simply, and these diseases were quite rare. In order not to come into conflict with the local population, we first talked to the guys. The conversation, supported by vodka, came out meaningful. Then they learned that in this town not maniacs rape women, but maniacs can rape a man. We went to the site and looked around. The same guys learned how to identify a busy woman from a free one. The guys with a cackle explained that we would not be mistaken.
    With his eyes, he let me know that everything is fine and I can not be afraid of him, I must trust him. I believed ... The boy held out his hand to me and mentally suggested that I do the same: at that moment the mirror became as if liquid, I stretched my hand through it and the boy pulled me behind him into the mirror. There was almost no light on the other side: in the midst of the frightening darkness, I could make out the sofa on which I was sitting in that real world, mirrors that should have been hanging on the walls, but they hung in a black void, and a little boy who was dressed only little white panties.
    She began to lick the prick with her tongue from the side of the bridle, then she took it all in her mouth and moved her head. His member quickly got stronger.
    article source.. I thought it would fall through the ground. But I softened the situation by saying the phrase, "then tell me which company the batteries last longer."
    He slowly began to enter my vagina, but after three movements, I wanted him to have me in the ass. With her husband, I was already tired of hinting that I wanted in the ass, but he never agreed. And today I can and everything is allowed. He came out of the vagina and attached himself to the hole. The entrance was without difficulty thanks to the lubrication from the gap, and when the head expanded the entrance, the member followed and entered to the end. He started to fuck me exactly where I wanted. I started moving towards the meeting and he fucked me so cool that I was ready to scream with pleasure. I shuddered from every push, moaning with pleasure and indescribable sensations.
    What do I feel, I asked myself, when I see men staring at my wife's almost naked tits or at her ass? What do I think about when I start imagining how they would paw her tits and ass, how they would undress Nastya, how they would insert a penis into her mouth? But what is there to think: as soon as I imagine such a picture - and my penis immediately got up like a stake.
    I heard something about it, but in my life I have not come across such men.
    The most pleasant thing, - answered Verochka, - you taught him well. He easily brought me to orgasm. And the body is really impressive, I already dream of new meetings.

11. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

Before the arrival of my wife, I placed the guest once more crustaceans behind a currant bush. Slightly messed up. Not in the ass, traditionally. And it went with us. As soon as my wife is out of the gate, I go to bed with the guest. We will indulge, we will pile on, we will try everything and only then we go out into the street. And the wife? What about the wife? She is my shooter. Like historical musketeers. Shoot once and reload until tomorrow. All, hubby, good night. She gets hungry after her period. Here she can shoot a couple of times a day. And the guest is trouble-free, like a Kalashnikov assault rifle. Always ready to be your young pioneer. Just take the ass, she spreads her legs.
    So what do we have? On the downside, I lost my tights, panties, and never found a bra. On the plus side - an unmeasured number of orgasms. Those were good bastards!
    She sat down on the windowsill, leaning her back against the glass. She spread her legs so that in the light falling on either side of her I could see the mysteries of female charms. With one hand she continued to caress her boobs, and the other went down to the pussy. To make it more interesting for me to watch a silent black and white movie against the background of street lamps, I began to voice it.
    this web page.. Are you visiting Artyom today? asked Lisa.
    And he fell through the ground in the truest sense of the word - there they had vamporgia.
    I love you too, baby.
    I held the penis for so little, pulled it out, saw how the ass closed and opened, again very slowly entered it, then went out again, added lubricant and slowly began to fuck her. Going deeper into the ass, I pressed both buttocks to the penis and moved back and forth watching my penis slide in it, the sensations were amazing. Even more, I liked the way Anya, having got used to my penis a little, began to moan more often and wave her booty.
    We perfectly managed to combine business with pleasure, Vadim noted philosophically, getting off my wife. - Lenochka, you were great.
    none

12. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

I don’t want to read in the morning news that a citizen such and such was raped in the entrance of her own house. And how my conscience will then give me the opportunity to live in peace, it tortures me. I was too lazy to go up to the third floor, but I could have contributed to the happy deliverance of a woman from manic-minded citizens. And if I am not too lazy to accompany her to the apartment, she will reimburse me for the costs of physical strength by drinking coffee, or tea, or something else of my own choice. To the question of whether she was afraid of the emergence of manic desires in me, she replied that she trusted me. And so that I do not bother myself with violence, she herself will give. And looks into the eyes. A lantern hangs above the entrance canopy, illuminating the site. And in the light of this lantern, her face is clearly visible. And on the face of such an expression of expectation, requests and something else. I'm not a physiognomist, I can't describe exactly. It's wrong to refuse. Moreover, the words of the song came to mind: "If a woman asks ..."
    And he touched the inside of the pipe with his tongue. Olya got up. Literally. It arched: the shoulder blades are on the table, the feet are resting on the table top, and the rest is right on the bridge. And it turned out that a wet pip pressed against my lips. I put my hands under the buttocks and let's work with the tongue.
    love-girls24.com.. Fell asleep, right? Come on quickly. It's time to go.
    It was magical, the way the lobes of her breasts were laid out in her bra, and how the light glided over them. Slightly authoritatively and affectionately, she said:
    I understand. Take off your shorts, now you put me in.
    Well, I'm going to bed. I'll smoke, I'll think whether Igor fucked someone in front of me or not...

13. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

Liz, don't panic, everything will be fine! Honey, come on, cum inside her!
    At first, this prospect did not make me very happy. Aunt Ira was a distant relative of my mother (I think she was a second cousin), who lived in an urban-type settlement in the neighboring region. She was 37 years old, she had not acquired a husband and backbiters, and, perhaps, therefore, she actively maintained ties with our family. True, parents and Aunt Ira had not communicated “live” for a long time, only by phone, and I myself saw her in the distant past, when she came to visit us, and remembered very vaguely.
    Zina, my sister came from Novgorod to get married. There is nowhere to live, so I decided to rebook with us. Zinka's fiance, of course, is handsome: blond, slender, pumped up, not like Olezhka.
    here.. Shoot hot!
    He looked into the space between her legs. As her nipples barely touched his body, she put the penis that had just begun to fall back into her mouth and began to do something with her tongue, stroking her eggs.
    When I woke up again, it was already light. The member, on sensations stood without interruption all these several hours. It was impossible to endure any further. I again climbed into her shorts and began to aggressively wield a finger in her vagina, entering them to the full length. I rolled Olya from side to back and called her by name. She woke up".
    I thought it would fall through the ground. But I softened the situation by saying the phrase, "then tell me which company the batteries last longer."

14. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

"So. We need a dacha. Will my parents give me a couple of days in the middle of the week so that there are fewer neighbors?"
    With cool water, the excitement and intoxication was a little washed with me, I wanted to drink with someone else.
    read article.. I heard something about it, but in my life I have not come across such men.
    Now Vera no longer violated the work schedule. She returned from work at the appointed time. Sometimes, not as often as she would like, she was brought by car by one of the men she knew. She introduced me to him, and they retired to the bedroom. Everything happened as if with my permission, I had no reasons for dissatisfaction. Vera was very pleased with these visits, she simply beamed with pleasure.
    Naza screamed in pain, it seemed to her that they were trying to stick a huge log into her holes. This was especially true of the "club" of the berserker. She begged to stop it and fuck her at least one by one. The men gave up after a few minutes. Nasa couldn't get to her feet. Her body hurt terribly, and intimate holes burned with fire. She couldn't stop crying in pain. Oravan slapped her ass hard with his hand. The short girl howled in pain. A pink mark immediately appeared on her buttock. Gorr sat down in front of her and planted Naza's mouth on his cock, almost breaking her jaw. But things did not go beyond the head, for which he gave the shrew a light, as it seemed to him, slap in the face. The girl fell, losing consciousness. The men offendedly carried Naz to the cage. Oravan put Rabbit Ylva on her knees and forced her to suck his cock. Gorr went to the adjacent cell to Panther Rarra. Rarra was a little offended by the berserker because he agreed to fuck that shrew in the morning. But now, in anticipation of his big cock, she gracefully knelt down on all fours and lifted her ponytail. Gorr quickly entered the panther woman's pussy, causing her to moan loudly from the first penetration. He fucked her so hard and fast that after a couple of minutes he filled her vagina to the brim with his sperm. Panther languidly purred lying on the floor. From what he saw, Oravan was very excited and pressing the Rabbit's face to his groin, sending a member deep into her throat, he also finished.
    Finished.

15. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

Mikhail read her thoughts ... He extended his hand, helped her up and led her into the bedroom, where he took off her shirt, stripped himself completely, brutally threw Angelina into bed, gave her a couple of affectionate strong cracks on her cheeks, from which her face blushed (he didn’t expected this, just went into a sexual rage, apparently Angelina did not say a word, completely giving Misha her body for comfort) and began to kiss, sinking lower and lower to the chest, which he kneaded and kissed for about twenty minutes, the stomach and odorous pussy, walking along the clitoris tongue and inhaling the fluids of the female organ ... Angelina Romanovna, forgetting all decorum, moaned as never before, which was probably heard on the street. They finished over and over again, giving each other sexual pleasure many many many times. Mikhail, without ceremony, sprayed sperm into the vagina of the teacher, who did not mind at all. Angelina made her student a man, catching countless orgasms in her magical vagina for five to six hours ... She taught all the positions, tried anal sex with pleasure (Angelina had no such experience with her husband), she managed to show everything and kiss her grown-up boyfriend.
    Seryozha said. Without understanding what is happening here.
    It is unlikely that I will ever see her again, but that night will forever remain in my memory.
    Do you want to do well?
    this web page.. How do I take them off, I have a wild boner, I thought ...
    Since then, I have joined the number of brother-in-law fuckers, of whom there are about two dozen in the village. During the time that I was visiting my grandmother, sex with a neighbor managed to become boring, therefore, at some point, I sent this mature slut and switched to one young chick, who that summer also came to visit relatives from the city. But, about how, at one of the rural discos, I divorced a drunk girl for sex, I will tell later (if you like this story).
    What. You can come in. Welcome home! she laughed as she opened the door wider. I took my bags and went into the house. Inside it was very spacious, bright and beautiful. It smelled of freshness and delicious food. Immediately from the entrance, I got into the living room with two large sofas and plasma. Near the entrance there was also a staircase to the second floor. I put my bags on the floor and took off my sneakers.
    Fine. (I answered her question)
    Can?

16. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

I said hello.
    For God's sake! escaped from the mouth of Eve. Go away! I will scream!
    I kept silent, but Anton did not calm down. As a result, there was a conflict, I started to get mad, Anton picked up the moment and started kissing me. This kiss was even more passionate than the first. His hand was already running into my swimsuit panties. He pawed me everywhere. He passionately squeezed his chest, and then completely pulled off the bra from the swimsuit. He ran his hand back into her panties and began to caress the pussy without running his fingers into it. I involuntarily began to moan, running my own fingers into my mouth. The guy realized that I want to suck and directed my palm into his swimming trunks. Member was unrealistically excited, I began to masturbate him. He pulled off my swimsuit panties.
    learn more here.. They wanted to turn me over, but I asked them to take a break and go for a smoke. Throwing on a robe, we went to the vestibule. There we almost did not talk, smoked. They stroked my body, kissed, put their fingers into the vagina. I got excited again. Returning to the compartment, they folded the top shelf. I sat down, they remained standing, their members were opposite my mouth, I sucked them in turn, licked their testicles, they caressed me in return for my caresses.
    In the evening, when I have already returned home, Tanya called me and reported that he was going from work. She warned that he would go by taxi and asked to get out to meet her to his neighboring house and play it, because she wanted to shake. I immediately did not understand what the essence, but dressed in approached the neighboring house. On the street was dark. Near the neighboring five-story building did not burn lights, and in general in the dark time this place was gloomy. After 10 minutes, a white car arrived to me. Tanya sat in the front seat.
    After a few minutes of such a blowjob, I gently stood up and put the girl in cancer.
    Evening came, the bathhouse warmed up perfectly and Maxim suggested that I go for a steam bath, but I refused, because I was shy and understood that I could get up and then I would sleep. But... My brother still chatted to me under the pretext that he would not look at me too much.

17. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

Hello, please come in. Sasha, bring stools from the kitchen. My name is Lena, and my husband's name is Sasha.
    It looked fascinating and bewitching in its own way, Oksana did not notice anyone at that moment, she was completely carried away by the process.
    link.. Mom saw this, after a couple of seconds she covered the cock with a dress, quickly got out of bed, and hurried to her bedroom, slamming the door there. Then I heard a muffled "Fool ... what are you doing ... how could this be."
    Alena lay down on the windowsill and held out her hands to him. He lifted her up easily and placed her beside him.
    So she picks up the phone and what will I say? “Hi, did you send me pictures in the mail, I would like to see you”?
    Well, unless someone can refuse such a cool girl in such an "innocent" request? And in this position it was not bad at all, even excellent, I could delight at the same time and caress her large breasts. Stunned! Rita also allows you to cum inside her! But what does a young excited woman mean, I couldn’t finish for a long time after Natasha, and Rita finished twice, with such an unusual howl and sweet moans of pleasure. But I fooled around a little more by taking out a member of the delicate narrow vagina, rather impudently stuck it into the tempting tight hole of Rita's round ass. She did not even gasp, apparently relaxed after a violent orgasm. Yes, and it looks like I'm not the first in her tender ass.

18. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

He is not strong, nothing will happen from one glass, Roman insisted.
    What do you think, where did Maxim want to cum?
    click here.. She got into the car and gave the address, I threw it into the navigator and we drove off.
    I did not expect this and could not say a word. But she did not wait and immediately continued no matter what you say, love must be proved. Do you know how boys show their love to girls? How? I asked uncertainly. they make kuni. I did not expect these words in any way, but she continued, do you know what it is? This is when they lick pussy with their tongue. She looked at me with a smile, oh, her smile, I was ready for anything for her. She lowered her pants, showing pink panties, kneel down, I became, she immediately stuck my face in her hole and ordered to lick. I started licking, I liked the contact with her body, even like that, after a couple of minutes she pulled down her panties and I first saw a live pussy, the sight of a young excited pussy gave me great excitement and I immediately began to lick with furious persistence, a beginner's mistake, so to speak, but Nastya, obviously, liked the very fact of my humiliation and, probably, having plans for my further humiliation and turning into her toy, she was very excited and finished in 5 minutes. She tore my face away from her cunt, her face was just shining, which made me feel happy. you still have to study and study, but nothing, I’ll teach you, she said, pulling up her panties and trousers, today she’s free.
    Yeah, I laughed too.
    “Well, I was thinking from the disco. I couldn't figure out how I could see you"
    I removed my hand.
    Yes kisul, 1 more glass and go!

19. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

"I'm talking bitch, and even cunning. And most likely she offered you this?" I asked Inna.
    Sometimes we played - for example, in dogs. I fucked my aunt in p...u in the “doggy style” position (although I learned this name much later), we both barked and growled. However, Ira at the same time often fell to the floor.
    Like? she asked.
    How old are you? I asked a question.
    learn more here.. What about the first?
    As we approached the Krasnodar Territory, it became stuffy in the compartment and the open window did not help. I went to the conductor and asked to turn on the air conditioner, but it turned out to be faulty. I was promised that they would contact the nearest repair station. During my absence, Nastya changed into looser clothes. It was the only way to escape the ever-increasing heat. Most likely it was a form for choreography classes, a short top that hides only the chest. Indecently short shorts in gray, fitting every bulge. It was evident from her that she herself was embarrassed to sit in front of an adult man in this form, but the incredible heat was stronger than moral principles.
    It was decided not to miss the opportunity.
    Not??? Well, then I won’t - I was feignedly upset.

20. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

I moved my hand to her ass and felt for the place where my cock had been for the last 20 minutes. She gasped in surprise and, moving her ass away from my hand, looked into my eyes, asking her dumb question.
    What is the morning? Oh so quickly flew time. Imagine, I came, and he has friends there, and here I can't find all such a beautiful and a barbecue, and everyone has searched for each other. Tell him cool, I'm sexy yes? Do you like it? What did you do? Yes, nothing like that they drank a liqueur, I treated me. The cards played, but I quickly lost and left again without a coat. Well, I do not know how I play the card. Then as a comforting prize, they offered me to make a massage. You know how I love massage? So until the morning did. No, well, not all together when as when two, when one by one. I smeared me with all the cream, it seems he arms with me. Kitty and I missed you that you check everything there, you are my lysunchik, I'm so tired, take me to the bathroom, I want you to wash me, and then put me in the bed and gently kissed my legs, as you love. Some a little, I want to wake up from your lasoms.
    learn more here.. Are you serious? — I was indignant.
    Will you shoot?
    No, in moderate doses it is even beneficial. I know for myself.
    In the evening, I sat in my room and surfed the Internet on a laptop that I took with me. Closer to 11 o'clock in the evening the house became quiet. Apparently everyone went to bed. I felt a little tired. The day was busy. As a result, he also fell asleep. I woke up around 1 am and went to the kitchen to get some water. I returned to the room, where there was a faint light from the lamp on the nightstand next to the bed. I took off my shorts and lay down under a thin blanket. It was warm outside. The window in my room was open. There was a soft knock at the door. Kylie entered the room almost immediately. The girl was wearing a beautiful set of blue underwear.
    Just walk a little, you can come with me said Oksana opening the door.

Поделиться этой страницей