1. Наш форум только открылся и находится в процессе первоначального наполнения. Будем рады новым пользователям, темам и обсуждениям.
    Скрыть объявление

defloration.gq

Тема в разделе "Школы и сады где используют конторки и технологии", создана пользователем BobbyGep, 26 апр 2022.

1. BobbyGep

BobbyGep New Member

2. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

I never believed that this could happen to me in real life, here is my story.
    And you don't like my look? Then I can take them off. I took off my underpants and threw them on the floor as I approached my stepmother. My penis was already standing and I wanted to fuck her as soon as possible.
    What are you?
    source.. Arriving, the guys dived into the river with a running start and began to rage in the water: splashing with water, jumping from a steep bank, chasing each other in the water, and the girls apparently realized that they couldn’t swim normally, they decided to first lie in the sun and wait until the ardor of the guys cooled down and then just go for a swim. The guys themselves were enough for about fifteen minutes, then they gave up, they had no strength and went ashore, lay down next to the girls. At that moment, they were just about to put on sun cream, and when they realized that it was their turn to swim, they dropped everything and began to undress.
    I took her in my arms and put her on the table between the shelves, showering her with endless kisses and studying every depression on her young body. Goosebumps ran in the places of the kiss, I sank lower, kissing the pubis through the shorts. Feeling the incredible heat and moisture, the head began to spin. I took off her shorts and spread her legs. In front of me was a oozing clean-shaven pussy, with a nasty smell that only young girls have. I began to carefully lick off the excess lube, sucking on the clitoris. I heard through the noise of the wheels, her quiet moans, her hand pressed me tighter, asking for more and more. After a few minutes, she began to squirm and I stopped abruptly. Returning to her chest, I immediately pulled off my pants and touched a member of the entrance to her crotch. Lifting the girl by the neck and kissing her, my penis easily entered to the full depth. Nastya screamed and I felt the muscles of her vagina pulsating envelop my penis, she finished, the lubricant stood out in large quantities, from which a puddle formed on the table. I began to slowly and rhythmically fuck this beautiful baby, our tongues intertwined into one. The narrow pussy, moving tightly along the shaft of the penis, did not give a chance for prolonged sex. A few minutes later, Nastya grabbed my back and moaned sweetly, feeling the familiar pulsations, I exploded, I filled her uterus with endless waves of sperm. Her legs trembled, she looked into my eyes, which read love and gratitude.
    - Your friend's boyfriend?
    I put the dildo on the suction cup on the floor, turned my back to him, knelt down and felt Zhenya slap me on the ass. She immediately began to burn and pinch madly.
    She continued to rub, and slowly bend forward. After a moment, she slipped her hand between her legs and directed my cock into her. I was hit. He impaled her again and again, kissing, straightening and kissing her neck, then bending again. The tremors were strong, and she began to moan loudly, then scream. After a couple of minutes, she finished. Finished violently. With one hand she rested against the door, with the other she pressed me to her so tightly that her nails dug into my side so hard that I could hardly restrain myself from saying a loud AAAAYY. Holding me, she continued to slowly move her pelvis, and convulsively shake her hips from ecstasy.
    I opened my mouth wide and dangled next to a huge cock that was in a hurry to get there. The chief once again showed how to work with the remote control and this giant member of the man sitting on the couch, with a swing, ended up in my mouth. I even choked a little, because the dick instantly reached the tonsils. The man groaned in pleasure. It was possible to put me on him without effort. Not only the mouth worked. The whole body moved rhythmically and my boobs swayed to the beat. He held my ears and fucked me easily in the mouth.

3. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

We laughed. I said that I caught myself staring at your well this ... Pussy? She shouted with laughter. YES!
    I had a hearty lunch, then we sat down “on the path”. My backpack was already packed.
    Yes, you are a real gentleman, I am very glad about it. I hope you don't disappoint me.
    At that moment, she switched from his newly raised cock to her feelings and groaned. Slava understood that it was difficult for her to give a blowjob when you were about to finish, without being upset, he did even more diligently what he was instructed to do. It still took him a couple of moments to feel how her body let him know that the moment had come. From the process, he himself was aroused and was ready to cum at any second, and it so happened that as soon as she began to shudder and moan loudly, he himself finished. She twitched in his hands, but he did not stop licking her, but continued and continued to press his mouth and nose against her hot wet cunt until he realized that it had become quiet.
    learn more here.. Well, my turn has come to tell my story, which did not happen sometime, but on the wedding night.
    Returning back, I offered my husband to have dinner and a little drink. He was surprised, but didn't refuse. I spoke loudly to wake the men. When they woke up, I invited them to join us. They did not refuse to have a drink with us, saying that six of them were going on a business trip. They went to the next compartment, where four more men were riding and brought more drinks and snacks.
    Lenochka put her head on my thigh and lay down with her knees bent and her legs thrown back to the sides. Volodya settled down between her legs and began to lick her slit. Lenochka lay at first calmly, then she began to twitch and moan.
    Oleg, what have you done?

4. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

Who said it's inconvenient. This, Olya, was a prelude. Now the concert will begin.
    I know... Don't stop.
    visit web page.. After all, you lie, you console, but you yourself think: here is a fat cow.
    Vadim, lock the door, the equipment must not be idle. Undress, boys, commanded Raisa Ivanovna.
    Okay.
    Sasha ... she moaned softly, spreading her legs even wider and tearing off for him an even better view of her pussy.
    Ver! I tried to hint to my wife at the piquancy of the situation.

Поделиться этой страницей