1. Наш форум только открылся и находится в процессе первоначального наполнения. Будем рады новым пользователям, темам и обсуждениям.
    Скрыть объявление

301 Moved Permanently

Тема в разделе "Школы и сады где используют конторки и технологии", создана пользователем DavidCreer, 2 май 2022.

1. DavidCreer

DavidCreer New Member

2. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

Different women met, they behaved differently in bed. And they all shouted differently. And this one just pulled the letter A on one note, gradually fading away. And along with the decrease in the tone of her A, her body subsided, calmed down, just beating under me, threatening to throw me off. And she would have thrown it off if she hadn’t pressed it with her legs, holding it in and on herself. And with his hands behind his shoulders, sticking his nails into them. Good thing women don't have claws like cats.
    Yes, and her voice, her voice is completely girlish, surprisingly simple.
    Seryozha began to fuck her with inept movements, but his face was written how pleased he was and in what ecstasy he was. Katya spun under him, and crustaceans in front of him, and from above. Katya fucked him in all positions, after which Serezha finished in her.
    "And here you are wrong! I sent our photos to Inna. And you are very similar. I mean you and her husband. And we compared the early photos. Similar! Very similar!"
    just click for source.. And Lena pulled her panties down. Taking off my panties, I saw Lena's slightly overgrown, pink lips. Lena also sat down on my face from above, kneeling down, and I dutifully began to gently lick her large labia. After several movements of my tongue, I saw that Lena really liked it and began to go deeper with her tongue, caressing Lena's small labia.
    And I feel afraid. Waiting and closing his hole from me, hiding. Wants, but is afraid. I look at the strap-on, and he is so big ... I squeezed out more lubricants and decided to stretch the anus with my index finger. So it is - the hole is small, hard, tense. I hold his shoulder with my left hand and gently enter deeper and deeper with my right hand, but I'm still only at the entrance, only inside a tight ring of muscles, but I already feel the warmth of his body, he already breathes often and is substituted under my assertive finger. He takes my left hand and directs it, it seems to me that I hear his thoughts: "caress him, take my dick!". And I take it, firmly and deftly. From his moans the roof goes, I understand how close we are to each other. But something is wrong, something ... Lubricants!
    While the girls began to enter the water, Slavin's brain was already working on a plan on how to get closer to Ira.
    Opening my eyes, I saw Vereno's face turned towards Sasha, a pen with a member in it was tightly pressed to her lips, he violently moved back and forth, and she, squeezing it tightly, made oncoming movements. Finally, Sasha took himself by the penis near the head, and slightly took him away from the face, Vera remained lying with her mouth ajar, her tongue appeared again, and at that moment a rather thick translucent jet flew out of the wide hole of Sasha's head with great pressure, she slid around the corner Vera's lips and stretched out on her cheek, followed by 5 6 more of the same jets, quite accurately falling into her partly open mouth and enveloping the tongue, Vera's larynx convulsively made swallowing movements, and the walls of her pussy moved again. Finally, the pressure began to subside and slightly smaller streams flew more chaotically, falling on Vera's cheeks, lips and neck.

3. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

It sounded so sweet and charming that Artyom could not refuse.
    Breathing quickened, moans flew from his lips. Well, my wine is good. And Valya is not the first to try it. He put his hand into the crotch panties are wet, which means the woman is ready. Kissed lips, chest, neck, biting in a fit of passion. The neighbor just gasped with pleasure. Marital sex usually follows the formula: kiss on the lips, kiss the nipples and insert the end. And then Valya was sucked slowly, gently and affectionately, every centimeter of the body was stroked.
    He bent down and handed me my dress. He looked so sternly that I did not dare to ask him more. When I put on the dress, he shook his head resolutely and said: "Meet me in an hour at the Oriel Hotel, it's close here." You still have time to change your mind. Now go, don't provoke me. He looked out into the hallway, looked around, and gently pushed me out the door.
    And I offered you Kolya from 117, and you flatly refused.
    click here.. "It's time to fuck you" I hear, I get up, I go to his office desk, I lie down on his stomach, lifting my ass up and pushing my buttocks myself. He pulls out the cork and until my hole is closed, he begins to insert a member. I feel how the head has passed through the sphincter, how the trunk fills the void. A member, well moistened with saliva, easily entered the pre-stretched hole. He holds his waist tightly with one hand, his buttocks with the other. So, completely fixing me, he achieves the ability to transfer his slightest movement into the sliding of his penis inside me. He begins to measuredly fuck me to the full length of the penis, you can hear the spanking of his balls on me. How cool it is when they take you from behind like a girl. The legs begin to give way, sperm begins to ooze from the penis. The orgasm takes me away.
    In Week?! She asked in surprise, say a month!
    Okay.
    - This is my friend Svetlana, and this is my young man Andrey.
    We laughed and walked right up to her carriage.
    And I: height 180, weight 90, which in my life was only involved in sports in physical education classes, but you can’t say that I’m fat, but a little overweight and with an average size of 15cm.

4. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

- And go to Aunt Ira - my parents suggested. She has been inviting us all for a long time. But we can’t now - work, a garden. Hit the road at least one, and we will send greetings and goodies.
    No, today seems to be nothing urgent.
    link.. I slowly began to pull off my shoes and jacket.
    - I have an idea. I think you will agree. - he said.
    Oh yeah! Alex! Yes! Lick my pussy! Lick her! Oh, Alex, how cool you are fucking me with your tongue! in a fit of passion repeated Jess breathless with excitement.
    For God's sake! escaped from the mouth of Eve. Go away! I will scream!

5. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

And that's right, I'm a fool, what kind of wife admits this, she was silent for a second and added, and you're nothing, I would meet with you again. Yes, for interest.
    I will cum in your mouth!
    source.. The VIP bed took far from being a VIP body. Fresh sheets cooled the body pleasantly, the mattress purred softly creaking when Lyuda and I floundered in a love battle. Her body turned out to be beautiful. I mean, there was no excess fat, which is rare in people associated with free food. The muscles are not flabby, but the very thing that a woman needs. And even the tummy had something like a press. But her pubis was something special. Massive, protruding like a bulldog's jaw, covered with sparse blond hairs. Massive large labia covered the entrance to the vagina. When they opened in anticipation of the guest, under them were small ones, from the joint of which the clitoris was exposed like a bean.
    Next, I replied.
    You just need practice. Tomorrow we will master the path from your home to work and back, do it several times, and then gradually add new routes. Lenochka is not very successful yet, but the recommendations are the same, practice will put everything in its place. Let me get behind the wheel.
    May. I completed the project on time. I'm a graphic designer, I'm 32, and working in 3D editors is not the easiest job, especially when there are tight deadlines. However, I managed to finish three days earlier, and just along with the weekend, I got 5 free days. And I planned a trip to my sister.

6. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

Faster, more. Fingers confidently caressed my most intimate, most beloved points. His mouth opened, his eyes closed, giving way to a vulgar, heated fantasy. In it, I was again in a dirty booth, completely naked, pliantly accepting a huge cock. Pussy squelched gratefully, sissy shook from every blow. How nice... I was close. The heat was already spreading through my body, I felt pulsations inside me.
    "Take off your pants and walk"
    We took turns crediting the MILF to mutual satisfaction. She very skillfully waved and moaned cutely during orgasm. In the afternoon, Vadim and I took turns working on the wench. She turned out to be a very hardy and hardworking woman, far surpassing Vadim and me in these qualities. We began to make long pauses between races. In the morning before our arrival in Moscow, we didn't get a beautiful last chord for the road. Vadim and I needed a fairly long rest, the business trip exhausted us. But we remember our fellow travelers with admiration and gratitude.
    And again the lips merged, and the tongues were looking for each other. Broke off.
    go here.. Not!!! Not!!! I ask you to! Do not kill me! Please!!! huddled in a corner she screamed. Gorr took her by the scruff of the neck and closed the girl's mouth. More precisely, with his huge hand, he covered almost her entire face.
    And how often do you turn off the light like that?
    I wanted her again, but there were thoughts, "does she want to?" I knew for myself that after a recent orgasm I didn’t want any anal sex for sure, although I could no longer stop myself and with the middle finger of my hand I got to the entrance to her ass.
    Beautiful.

7. JamesGet

JamesGet Member

Who?
    Inna is a tall blonde with shoulder-length hair, 23-25 years old, neither thin nor plump, with fairly large breasts, a narrow waist and wide hips. She was dressed in a gray skirt at the knee level and a translucent blouse, under which a white bra was visible. She also studied me from under her glasses. I approached her, she was a little higher than me by 5 centimeters, kissed her on the cheek, hugging her a little. She twitched slightly, not expecting.
    click at this page.. Slava, as a person who does not like to sit at home, simply called his cousin Ivan to arrange to go to the river before lunch. Ivan, as a person who likes to do nothing for days, began to excuse himself. But Slava knew that he could be forced to go with him. He called his sister Ira, who was similar to him: she did not waste time in vain and was already doing something with her friend at her house. Slava hoped to call her, and if she went, she would definitely go only with Vika.
    I want to watch too!
    I decided to refresh the feelings of old years: I paid for the entrance and went inside. The room was a long wide corridor, on both sides of the walls hung “crooked mirrors”. I looked into one of them - in the mirror I saw a small fat me with a big nose on the floor of my face. Other mirrors also represented my reflection in a bizarre form: in one I am tall with long arms and legs, in another I look like an orangutan, in the third I look like a crocodile, here I was twisted like after a night of frantic banquet, and this is a simple mirror, it does not distort, but it makes you understand that you are who you are and you don’t need to try to change yourself contrary to nature.
    This went on for another eight minutes, after which it ended, Igor was overcome by excitement from what he saw, he could not sleep for a long time.

Поделиться этой страницей